Do you have the proven experience to assume the role of Regional Aftermarket Manager for this highly successful multi-location agricultural equipment dealership? You would be responsible to oversee the operational execution of all after-sale product support, service, and parts' services in all their locations; ensuring ongoing, continued quality customer experience.
You require a full understanding of both parts and service in a farm equipment dealership and will be able to maximize profitability while directing people in a way that maximizes their personal potential. Included responsibilities are technical problem solving, technical training & communication, coaching and mentorship, timely sales promotions and programs, forecasting processes, order management, and performance reporting.
- 8+ years experience working in and around a farm equipment dealership
- Business Degree and/or Journeyperson Agriculture or parts technician certification
- Service/product support management experience in the agricultural equipment or related industry is required.
- Skills in the areas of customer service, mechanics/repair, and parts.
Some of ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Coordinate management of the parts and service departments at all stores; developing and executing strategies and business plans to achieve growth and profit margin goals.
- Evaluates, schedules, and coordinates all training needs.
- Monitors all inventory control records.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, customer account management, and in-coming order management; handle customer complaints concerning either parts or service after the individual store handles the complaint.
- Prepares and reviews an annual aftermarket budget.
- Prepare and submit proposals for Aftermarket business opportunities based on market data, costs, and any business unit guidance.
- Develop service department guidelines for pricing, margins, and labour factors.
- Assist with the overall planning of the dealership.
The full job description, KPI, etc will be shared with short-listed applicants. The expectation is for the successful candidate to reside in the Rosetown, SK community. Compensation will depend on experience but is considered highly competitive.
Our client offers career growth and advancement in a vibrant team environment.
Call Blair at 1.844.778.1031 to confidentially discuss the selection process and to establish your interest and intent to proceed.
This posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
Click here to apply online