A full-time Regional Account Manager is needed to sell a Molecular, CLIA laboratory developed test (LDT) and meet or exceed established sales goals within a defined geographic territory targeting Endocrinologists and other specialty physicians and ancillary staff involved in the diagnosis of Thyroid cancer. Qualified individuals must exemplify the values of personal commitment, integrity and teamwork.
- Consistently meet and exceed established program sales goals of the test (Thyroid) within territory by utilizing effective sales techniques and promotional materials in order to influence targeted physicians and ancillary staff (Pathologists, etc.)
- Possess solid knowledge and understanding of all assigned products, disease states, treatments and competitor’s products.
- Maintain current and competent working knowledge of product line to educate customers and increase customer’s likeliness to utilize Interpace testing services
- Develop office protocol to facilitate usage of diagnostic test by working with ancillary office staff; convince targets to modify their protocols to consider incorporating molecular testing and Thyroid specifically
- Produce high quality territory management activities, including pre-call planning, material inventory, call reports and expense reports
- Deliver sales presentations and utilize effective sales techniques in order to influence target physicians.
- Understand and influence standards of care and protocols for the diagnosis and treatment of Thyroid cancer
- Positively impact sales in territory, display knowledge of key customers, plan, analyze and act upon sales data within geography
- Demonstrate Interpace Diagnostics core values
-Bachelor’s Degree from an institution accredited by the Higher Learning Commission required; Business or Scientific disciplines strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years direct molecular or esoteric diagnostic sales experience with a focus in Endocrinology, ENT, Pathology highly preferred; experienced with complex selling to multiple stakeholders (e.g. hospital, clinical, billing, Administration, Pathology, etc.)
-Strong understanding of billing and reimbursement and its impact on physician ordering patterns
- Current or established relationships with Endocrinology, ENT, Pathology highly preferred for all candidates
-Demonstrated ability to sell to diverse group of customers including hospitals, pathology laboratories and specialty physicians, and multiple ancillary support staff
- Strong negotiation skills and persuasive communication style, strategic thinking & planning skills and superior organization
- Possesses fortitude to sell and compete, and be a self-starter
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal skills
- Daily and overnight travel will be required by either ground or air
- Valid driver license, with a clean driving record
- Ability to secure Vendor Credentials, when necessary, including a clear background
- PC skills also required; experience with Client Resource Management (CRM) tool