This position will be primarily responsible for the development and testing of refrigeration systems for new and current Refrigeration products. The position will consist of components specification, data analysis, documentation creation, and validation of agency requirements. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Work independently and collaboratively with other team members to design, develop and maintain refrigeration systems for the company’s products.
• Recommend cooling solutions for new product development based on best technology for quality, cost and performance.
• Work with suppliers to identify, design and specify refrigeration system components or systems.
• Develop and define performance requirements, schedules, and deliverables for projects.
• Prepare 3D models, CAD drawings, documentation and specifications for selected designs.
• Create and maintain product configuration through BOMs and structured EC (engineering change) process.
• Optimize existing refrigeration systems to improve quality, cost and performance.
• Conduct tests to assess refrigeration performance
• Analyze and interpret results.
• Provide technical support to manufacturing, sourcing, supplier quality, tech service and others.
• Participate in continuous improvement, lean projects, and kaizen eventsClick here to apply online