The Refrigeration Engineer is responsible for providing documentation to Engineering and Manufacturing to produce refrigeration products. This will require the structuring and routing of bills of material, coil sizing, refrigeration system design, CAD design including sheet metal, piping and wiring schematic development and component selection. In addition, supports manufacturing operators with any drawing interpretation or guidance when required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
Click here to apply online
- Focuses on the design and integration of refrigeration systems.
- Develops designs for; oversees fabrication of; and troubleshoots concerns with complex refrigeration
- Plans, designs, problem-solves and collaborates with various teams. Advises Engineering on the feasibility of the refrigeration systems design.
- Provides training for new and modified refrigeration system designs and processes.
- Provides mentorship and training for Engineering, Prototype and Manufacturing teams.
- Provides strategic direction for systems, projects and programs in the area of expertise.
- Provides support on the assessment of new and existing refrigeration performance and/or design.
- Specifies purchase parts, equipment, and materials required for optimum performance of refrigeration systems and/or design.
- Creates and manages process documentation such as standards and work instructions.
- Provides support in the development of manufacturing processes for refrigeration equipment and products.
- Optimizes the design in manufacturing processes to improve quality and performance of existing refrigeration products.
- Ensures product design is in accordance with regulatory, governmental regulations and ISO standards.
- May be required to travel.