Do you believe you have strong business development and client management skills and you strive in a fast-paced environment? Do you want a career where you can leverage your past business experiences, make new connections and make a difference in the local community? If you are looking to be part of a fun, business driven, focused on exploring every opportunity and winning team, this might be just the opportunity for you!
Recruitment Partners is excited to be able to expand their team and is looking to hire a Recruitment Consultant for their Accounting & Finance Temporary Division in the Calgary office. This role is focused on maintaining existing business relationships, leverage those relationships across multiple lines of business and develop and growth brand new relationships.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Develop pro-active recruiting strategies to maximize client opportunities and build talent pool, including engaging in networking activities
- Evaluate candidates through our screening process considering qualifications and career objectives.
- Build strong, long-term candidate relationships and manage candidate pool, identify and match candidate suitability to appropriate client opportunities
- Negotiate salary, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates
- Coordinate pre-employment steps, including reference checks and communication of details of new search engagements and manage contract employees while on assignment
- Prospect and network with prospective candidates regarding employment opportunities in local market
- Creation of effective job description to attract potential candidates
- Deliver high quality service to clients and candidates by matching skill sets to client needs
- Maintain contact with existing clients to ensure that you are able to service their current and/or upcoming needs
- Develop new client relationships by connecting with hiring managers in a wide range of industries within the Calgary area
- Meet with existing and new clients and providing a consultative solution to their current needs, as well continuous relationship development
- Proactive business development through various marketing strategies, networking to expand your professional client network, participation in career fairs
- Gather information clearly defining the search parameters (key responsibilities, requirements, reporting structure and compensation);
- Manage and negotiate both the selection and offer process (compensation, benefits, relocation);
- Provide timely progress updates on search engagements to client; delivers interview feedback to candidate
- Perform to meet weekly targets; recruitment, coordination, marketing and business development
- Be present in the business community, by attending networking events, and get to know your clients as a member of their associations and professional organizations
- Build and develop your personal brand through association relationships and professional organizations and get to know key players in local businesses
Your strengths include:
Reporting to the Division Leader, the ideal candidate will have significant business acumen and the ability to multi task. We are looking for someone who is dynamic, outgoing, and not afraid to pick up the phone with the ability to contribute to a collaborative culture. The personality and corporate culture fit of the candidate will be critical in the selection.
- Demonstrated business development skills and exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels of the organization and a great ability to see great opportunities and capitalize on them by offering value to your clients
- An intuitive nature and a natural ability to self-motivate, establish and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Excellent planning and organizing skills with the ability to "juggle" multiple tasks effectively in a high volume fast paced service environment;
- Goal driven, team focused and customer focused
If you are interested or want to find more about this role, please contact Ioana Bucsa email@example.com (403.457.5888). Please view our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!