Recruitment Partners is a preferred vendor for a Major Public Organization within the City of Edmonton! We are currently recruiting for a number of Human Resources Professionals for various positions with the city.
This Recruitment Consultant position is a great opportunity to gain experience, enhance your resume and allow you to develop your overall HR skills!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Building trusted advisor relationships and creating a surplus of diverse and talented options for hiring managers to make sound choices from.
- Understands and influences organizational design and workforce planning in order to execute attraction, assessment and hiring while monitoring and affecting retention.
- Understands the natural synergies within a complex environment between, compensation, learning and development, and labour relations.
- Own the full cycle talent acquisition process from strategy intake / project kickoff meeting to closing the top candidate and new hire on-boarding.
- Develop candidate pipelines through creative sourcing methods including social media and emerging technology based methods.
- Use an interest based approach to manage recruitment selection dispute process with guidance and support.
Your strengths include:
- Demonstrate a history of delivering high quality professionals at all levels while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the selection process; experience recruiting within a unionized environment is an asset.
- Strong computer capabilities including Google suite of products; experience with an HRIS systems such as Taleo and PeopleSoft preferred.
- Exposure to performance-based hiring; strong skills with Boolean searching, web tools, enterprise software, recruitment modes, and Microsoft applications.
- An understanding of employment regulations in Canada; ability to correctly research, interpret and apply collective agreement regulations.
- Individual must be self-starter, goal oriented, quick learner, and ambitious.
- Must have strong customer focus, business acumen, process management, and communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, (written and verbal ), persuasion, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with varying priorities, based on a team building culture.
- Resourceful, sound judgment, enthusiasm, can-do attitude, diplomacy, with the ability to be proactive.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Ramya El-Hayouni.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!