Calling all recent grads! Are you ready to start your career in an exciting and growing profession? Our recruitment consultant program is the perfect way to accelerate your professional growth. We are seeking smart, ambitious candidates with an entrepreneurial drive to join our growing team.
For over 25 years, Robertson has consistently delivered the best talent to our clients with an uncompromising dedication to excellence. Our passionate, innovative team of professionals works across North America and in Europe to customize solutions that give our clients a competitive edge.
If you’re an individual seeking an entry level position, with an opportunity to grow into a high level sales executive position, we’d love to speak with you.
Interested in making a difference for some of the world’s leading financial institutions, corporations, and public sector organizations? Join the Robertson team.
In this role you will learn to successfully run a 360º desk; a combination of recruiting and selling to deliver the optimal staffing solution for our clients. Our extensive training program will help develop your sales acumen while you are working in a supportive culture that will encourage your personal and professional growth.
We will prepare you to:
- Source candidates using a variety of creative techniques
- Interview candidates
- Create detailed notes and assessments for each candidate in our database
- Build strong candidate relationships and be the candidate’s main point of contact
- Build strong client relationships through cold calling and consultations to fulfill their needs
- Manage the full placement cycle from start to finish (ie, set up interviews with clients, negotiate offers, and manage onboarding)
- Develop expertise in specialized market areas and verticals
- Competitive base salary
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- Group Retirement Savings Plan (GRSP)
- 100% Employer Paid Benefits
- A career path – advancement tailored to your goals
- Extensive training programs and skills development
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a dedication to excellence, a drive to succeed
- A passion for identifying top-tier talent
- A commitment to building long lasting, trusted relationships Excellent communication skills
- Resiliency, and the ability to embrace and learn from failure, and the persistence to keep going
- Proven accountability, honesty, and integrity with a firm understanding of ethics and reputation
- Dedication to service excellence and attention to detail
- A positive attitude and a true team player with an innate drive to go above and beyond
How to Apply:
Please attach a cover letter and resume letting us know why you’re excited about starting your career with Robertson, and why you think you would thrive in this role.