We are seeking a Recruitment Consultant who will be sourcing and attracting candidates for our external positions and clients in the Accounting & Finance Division.
You will proactively identify and build relations with candidates in the market to guarantee a constant flow and strong database of suitable, high caliber of candidates.
- Actively hunt candidates through networking and social media
- Build and manage a structured and adequate candidate database
- Screen applications against agreed criteria, qualify candidate motivations and provide best possible shortlists of candidates to Account Managers.
- Actively seek candidates in the marketplace in various skill sets
- Develop, deliver and manage creative attraction strategies, on where and how to advertise roles to attract quality candidates
- Generate a continuous flow of suitable candidates
Qualifications and Work Experience
Prior work experience in Agency Recruitment or sales/client service experience or experience working in Finance & Accounting
- 1-3 years in an agency setting or sales environment with a quota bearing role
- 1-3 years experience working in either industry or public accounting (CPA firm)
- Diploma or Degree required
- Strong communication skills
- Aptitude for sales
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ambition and determination to succeed
- Results orientated and target driven
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Problem solving and tenacity to cope well under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Understanding of employment legislation and factors affecting the industry is required
- Understanding of the recruitment cycle or capable of doing so