Our client based in Cape Town specialists in operations management and analytics is looking for a Recruiter to join their team. Should you be successful, your primary responsibility to develop and implement recruiting plans and strategies designed to fulfil company staffing needs.
This role is primarily responsible for monitoring, assessing, and developing the channels of hiring, and hiring the right kind of people in the Organization through the. To ensure: Smooth Functioning of the various channels of Recruitment and To mentor the Executives, in respective Teams
• Ensure that the process transactions are processed as per policy / procedures
• Ensure that the assigned targets are met in accordance with SLA and Internal standards
• Ensure that the quality of transaction is in compliance with predefined parameters as defined by Process Excellence
• Ensure adherence to established attendance schedules
• Ensure adherence to Company Policies and Procedures
The performance parameters include the following:
• Development and management of New and Existing vendors
• Cost effectiveness of hiring through that channel
• Quality parameters
• Compliance adherence in process and audits
• Number of defects made against the Offers rolled out
• Attain consistency in time to hire of candidates
• Offer to Joining Ratio
Primary Internal Interactions
• Team for the purpose of coordination
• Manager for escalations, unresolved issues, appraisals, and reviews
• SAVP / VP for solving the issues unsolved by the immediate supervisor
• Operations and Support hiring managers – for the purpose of Recruiting candidates for their processes and for calibration purposes
• Finance and Commercial departments for settling vendor payments.
• Customer Experience Analysts and Trainers for the purpose of Voice Capability assessments
Primary External Interactions
• Hiring candidates, lining up candidates for interviews and assessing their performance
• Giving Advertisements
• Preparing promotion material
• Matric (Passed)
• Appropriate Tertiary Qualification in related field or Postgraduate with specialization in Human Resources will be preferred
Work Experience Requirements
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Lead role
• Experience in the BPO sector
• Sound experience in Leading a team to onboard between 150-200 FTE monthly across various processes
• Solid track record of success in Volume Recruitment
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202006 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.