Magellan Aerospace, Llay Wrexham has an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator
- Full Time 12 month Temporary Contract
- 39 hours per week.
- Job location: Llay, Wrexham, LL12 0PB.
- Unionised site – works in partnership with Unite the Union.
The Recruitment Administrator will be responsible for supporting the full life cycle of recruitment for Magellan UK, supporting a small team of Recruitment Specialists.
Perks and Benefits
- A company culture that promotes work life balance
- Access to mental health support
- Business performance related bonus
- Career development opportunities
- Commitment to continued learning and development
- Perkbox - includes monthly treats and discounts from selected restaurants, cinemas, shops etc
- Long Service Awards
- Enhanced Holiday Entitlement based on length of service
- Free parking
- Responsible for facilitating all the administration across the full recruitment lifecycle
- Support and guide recruitment activities for roles in all levels of the organization, and ensures that the recruitment procedures are followed
- Act as the main point of contact for coordination of recruitment activities
- Organize/coordinate/communicate between all parties involved in the hiring process
- Track recruitment activities and monitor progress, while maintaining a complete record of recruitment-related information in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and other internal databases
- Measure and report on recruiting metrics such as source of hire and time to fill, and bring changes and trends in recruitment activities/progress to the attention of the recruitment team
- Support the Recruitment Specialists to prepare and post job descriptions/advertisements in ATS as well as career websites, newspapers, university boards, etc. as appropriate
- Schedule interviews, assist hiring managers with interview preparation, and help conducting interviews (phone, video and/or in-person) when appropriate
- Conduct reference checks on candidates of interest
- Minimum of 5 GCSE at grade C/4 or above
- A level or equivalent preferred
- Experience either in generalist administration role, or preferably in a recruitment administration role.
- Able to represent the company professionally both over the phone, via zoom and in person.
- Highly organised
- Ability to prioritise and manage various demands
Other skills/Abilities/Personal Attributes:
- Microsoft Office applications;
- Competent in use of database software systems
- Good communicator
- Articulate verbally and in writing
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan, we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!