We are the partner who sees past the obstacles and challenges to deliver a powerful solution. We bring strategy, creativity and determination to partner with clients to produce scalable innovative solutions. At endevis RPO, we partner with organizations seeking to learn and embrace RPO and transformational change through on-demand recruitment, projects, or enterprise solutions.
Innovation Specialist (Talent Sourcer)
The Innovation Specialist is responsible for proactively sourcing talented and diverse candidates through innovative sourcing techniques. This position will identify top talent to fill critical positions by utilizing online database searches, internal databases, networking, referrals, research and telephone cold calling.
This role interacts with recruiters, account managers, and RPO client stakeholders to understand current and future needs of the organization, directly impacting the successful selection and timely placement of critical positions.
- Utilize social media, job boards, boolean searches and other sourcing tools to attract passive candidates
- Develop sourcing strategies to build a strong pipeline of top candidates for immediate and future hiring needs
- Cultivate and maintain on-going relationships with key talent candidate segments. Including engagement of past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Partner with client delivery teams to understand staffing needs and obtain candidate requirements necessary to develop and execute sourcing strategies for assigned clients
- Provide weekly recruitment reports and sourcing updates which showcase Innovation Team expertise, recommendations, and highlight areas of strategy improvement
- Maintain databases including Customer Management Systems & Applicant Tracking Systems
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Previous research or talent sourcing experience is strongly preferred
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time-management and forecasting
- Experience using a Customer Management System or Applicant Tracking System is strongly preferred
- Able to identify and contact prospects through a variety of sourcing techniques, with networking and cold calling required
- Ability to network with individuals at various levels and have meaningful conversations to gauge mutual interest
- Demonstrated ability to work with flexibility, efficiency and diplomacy both individually and as part of a complex team effort
- Intermediate MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Access)
- HS Diploma or GED