Looking to supplement your classroom learning with real world experience? Variant Partners is looking to add inquisitive individuals to their part-time Internship Program for the Summer of 2020!
Variant Partners is a Professional Recruiting firm based on Domino’s Farms Office Park—a top-notch office space with many amenities including a fitness center, cafeteria, dry cleaners, and more. We have been in business for almost 50 years and have a fun, family-oriented environment.
What you will get:
• Office, professional and recruiting experience
• Insights into what employers are offering and their cultures
• Networking with local employers
What you will be doing:
You will perform a variety of administrative, research, and recruiting duties to support one of our teams.
• Sourcing names, contacts and companies using established tools, databases and other sources
• Some phone-time
• ATS Data mining, entry and maintenance
• Creating/compiling content for delivery to social networks
• Creating, editing and compiling marketing collateral
• Identifying job order leads in the markets we work
• Creating, sending and monitoring replies from mass email campaigns
• Identifying new research tools / vendors
• Various ad hoc projects
What you bring:
• Tech Savvy—Strong computer skills (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Deadline and detail focused
• Working towards a Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Human Resources, Recruiting, Sales
• Willingness and ability to professionally communicate with executives and senior leaders
• Passion and desire to improve daily