Executive Search - Recruiting Intern - Fall/Winter 2021/2022
Looking to supplement your classroom learning with real-world experience? Variant Partners is looking to add inquisitive individuals to their part-time internship program for Fall/Winter of 2021/2022!
About the Role
This is a fall/winter internship that will have a strong recruiting focus. This role could be fully or partially remote and will start off as part-time, with hours being flexible.
Your day-to-day would include:
- Sourcing names, contacts, and companies using established tools, databases, and other sources
- CRM/ATS data mining, entry, and maintenance
- Performing cold calls to potential candidates for a given job order
- Conduct preliminary phone interviews to qualify candidates
- Presenting candidates to clients, scheduling interviews, and communicating feedback with candidates and clients
- Creating, sending, and monitoring replies from mass email and LinkedIn campaigns
- Other projects as they come up
What you will get
- Flexible work environment with remote and hybrid options
- Company-provided technology
- Professional and recruiting experience
What you bring
- Tech-savvy, specifically with Microsoft's suite of products
- Deadline and detailed focused
- Working towards a degree with a focus on HR, recruiting, marketing, or sales
- Willingness and ability to professionally communicate with executives and senior leaders
- Passion and desire to improve daily
Variant Partners has a successful 51-year history with a strong reputation providing direct hire executive and professional staffing in select industries. We are proud of the family-style environment we have created here coupled with our longevity in this business. Clients and candidates choose Variant Partners because of our professionalism, ethics, high-quality service, and the commitment we have to building long-lasting relationships.