Recruiting Coordinator (FT) – Variant Partners – Ann Arbor, MI
Variant Partners is a Professional Recruiting firm based in Domino’s Farms Office Park—a top-notch office space with many amenities including a fitness center, cafeteria, dry cleaners, and more. We have been in business for almost 50 years and have a fun, family-oriented environment.
What we offer
Variant Partners values its employees. We offer on-site training and are invested in your growth in the recruiting industry. We have a flex-time policy, a generous benefits package, and frequent employee appreciation events. This position is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to either expand their experience or start a career in the recruiting industry.
About the position
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for providing support to our Research Team. Tasks will include data entry, research, administrative work, database management, and other tasks as needed. If you are a dynamic team-oriented person who enjoys performing a variety of tasks and you aren’t afraid of picking up new skills in a fast-paced environment, this may be the perfect role for you.
What you will be doing:
- Assist in producing lists of high-quality candidates for our clients
- Assist in the creation of business development lists
- Manage our internal database to assure records are accurate and up to date
- Manage job advertisements and postings
What you bring:
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment
- Experience with recruiting and/or research is a plus, but not required
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Tech savvy – strong computer skills and experience with Microsoft suite
- Ability to work independently to complete tasks and projects