: Recruiting AssociateLOCATION
: Atlanta, GAORGANIZATION
: The Royster Group, Inc. is a leader in providing executive search and professional staffing services in the private and public sectors, and healthcare industry. Royster’s goal is to help organizations fill their human capital pipeline with highly qualified leaders and healthcare providers at all levels of the organization. Our core values of Customer Service, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Respect drives all aspect of business.
JOB SUMMARY: The Recruiting Associate will mine various job boards, associations, social media sites for clinical and non-clinical professionals throughout the US and Hawaii. The Recruiter Associate will actively work with our applicant tracking system, PCRecruiter (PCR) and create strategies to source the highest quality professionals in the medical and non-medical fields. The ideal candidate for this position will be a self-starter who works well with others, enjoys research, possess a high level of attention to detail, able to multi-task and strong communication skills.
- Source and evaluate candidates for open positions
- Participate in projects and initiatives to support the recruiting team including reviewing candidate resumes, applications, and assisting with strategic sourcing.
- Collaborate with the recruitment team to develop creative strategies to identify candidates for open and hard to fill positions.
- Research and identify candidates through various methods including our internal applicant Tracking System (ATS), cold calling, job boards, associations, social media, contact lists, and other forms of networking.
- Maintain job postings in the ATS and on external job boards.
- Utilize LinkedIn, social media, job boards, and other recruiting tools and databases to increase candidate pipeline quantity and quality.
- Effectively coordinate and execute email campaigns via internal ATS system.
- Assisting the recruiters with tracking candidates throughout the life cycle of the hiring process including posting jobs, maintaining candidate status within the ATS and closing the job posts.
- Support specific credentialing and background activities (conduct prime source verifications and assist with organizing credentialing packages).
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS
- Communication – Having the ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences.
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence. utilize PC Recruiter as our ATS (applicant tracking software).
- Results Focus – Exceeds goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles.
- Analytical Thinking – Be able to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Initiative – Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed.
- Adaptability – Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Proven ability to source candidates, including the use of cold calling and job boards.
- Ideal candidate will demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively learn and utilize new technologies.
- Assist in evaluation of recruiting performance, including collecting/assembling data and assisting with analyses as directed.
- Ability to navigate databases and perform internet mining.
- Working knowledge of search string logic and online sourcing tools.
- Ability to implement social media strategies.
- Team player with a passion for building relationships and providing exceptional customer service.
- Must be very well organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic thinker and a self-starter.
- Demonstrated ability to perform effectively within aggressive deadlines.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to quickly analyze situations and recommend solutions.
- Must possess intermediate to proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Adobe.
- Familiarity with Apple/Mac environment is a plus.
- Positive, competitive, and energetic personality.
The Royster Group, Inc
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years’ work experience
., its subsidiaries, and joint ventures will provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibits employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disabling condition, political affiliation, protected veterans’ status, or sexual orientation.Click here to apply online