The Recruiter for CEC is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success, and for supporting the People and Organizational Excellence department’s workforce management strategy throughout the organization. These successes are realized by partnering with hiring managers to develop and execute recruitment strategies, employing traditional sourcing strategies as well as exploring developmental sourcing possibilities, and ultimately acquiring a highly talented and diverse workforce throughout all CEC offices.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to the following:
- Locate active and passive candidates through existing candidate pipeline and proactive sourcing. This can include database mining, internet searching, cold calling, professional organization connections, personal network outreach, employee referrals, etc.
- Attentively interview candidates to assess candidate skill set, motivation, capacity for growth, as well as job and company fit.
- Ensure qualified candidates are presented to hiring managers in a timely manner.
- Continuous communication with all parties involved in the recruitment process, including; hiring manager, candidate pool, and other CEC team members if required.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to develop and extend job offers.
- Administer pre-employment tests/assessments.
- Continuous communication with internal Onboarding and Training teams to ensure prompt and accurate information is available to prepare for new hire’s first day.
- Manages ATS data entry, accurately entering all recruiting activities and touch points to ensure compliance with government regulations and reduce risk to the company.
- Work with hiring managers as needed to define a clear set of position guidelines and responsibilities, while also compiling an accurate list of skill set and experience requirements.
- Performs school visits, networking activities, job fairs, and other public events to recruit and build the candidate pipeline.
- Other duties as assigned by CEC Management.
- 2+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience using traditional and non-traditional sourcing methods.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems.
- Current knowledge and understanding of all relevant HR compliance and practice issues as it relates to staffing and recruiting.
- 5+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience using traditional and non-traditional sourcing methods.
- Experience professionally representing a business/organization to an external client base or internal customers.
- Experience in a highly technical organization.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Four-year degree from an accredited college or university.
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, SKILLS:
- Experience recruiting for varied positions such as management, sales professionals and field specialists as well as sourcing experience is preferred
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration, effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse individuals to accomplish tasks.
- Strong customer service skills to work with both external and internal customers.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Proficiency with Personal Computers.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations well and manage multiple tasks.
PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- The duties of this job require the employee to effectively talk and hear English language communications.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, climb, sit and use hands and fingers.
- Some moderate lifting of objects is required.
- Above average intellectual ability and excellent judgment are needed to deal effectively with a wide range of problem solving and troubleshooting activities.
- Reaching, grasping and carrying activities also required.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- This job is primarily located in an office environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Although most work is performed inside, occasional outside activities are subject to seasonal temperature fluctuations.
As a part of your total compensation, CEC provides a comprehensive, competitive benefit package. The benefit plans address both the immediate and long term needs that you and your family may have. Here is a sample of what we have to offer for full-time employees.
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Paid Time Off
Vacation, Personal Time, Sick Time, and Holidays
401K with a variety of investment selections
"Essential duties and responsibilities" describe those functions considered to be essential to the performance of the job. All requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Communications Engineering Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We are committed to achieving and maintaining a diverse workforce. Qualified
females, minorities, veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.