Recruiter (Talent Acquisition Specialist)
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Recruiter (Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruiting Call Center) for a great opportunity. The ideal candidate will possess experience working in recruitment, sales, or call center environment.
Chapel Hill Solutions is searching for an enthusiastic individual to jump headfirst into a recruiting role as a Recruiter (Talent Acquisition Specialist). You will learn our client's positions inside and out, which will help you drive their talent acquisition and hiring goals. Our “product” as a recruiting firm is human capital, so you will undoubtedly need to love working with and around people a lot. You will also be spending quite a bit of time on the phone (so hopefully you enjoy it!). Our teams are collaborative, and we enjoy a very dynamic culture.
Responsibilities of the Recruiter (Talent Acquisition Specialist):
- Recruiting to include identifying and sourcing both active and passive talent through social/professional media sites, existing internal databases, and networking through cold calls
- Coordinate to schedule calls with Senior Recruiter as vetted and qualified candidates are identified
- Researching ATS database and other databases through Boolean Search methods to find qualified individuals for job openings
- Work closely with the team to accurately scope and prioritize each requisition.
- Understand and communicate the client UVP (unique value proposition) and EVP (Employee Value proposition) to prospective applicants.
- Adhering to a well-defined recruiting process
- Pre-screening and qualifying candidates for client job requirements
- Successfully communicate candidate shortlist highlighting candidate experience, compensation requirements, and motivation for change.
- “Selling” the job opportunity and the company it’s with to gain interest or referrals from prospective candidates
- Manage salary expectations and pre-close candidates on compensation, benefits, and relocation.
- Manage all candidates through Applicant Tracking System.
- Route candidates who meet the qualifications and express interest to the team members via the Applicant Tracking System for consideration.
- Properly disposition candidates and log interview and current status in real-time.
- Utilize metrics to complete reports promptly.
Requirements of the Recruiter (Talent Acquisition Specialist):
- Previous Recruiting or Sales experience (Very attractive, but also not mandatory. We will train you!)
- Experience in a customer-facing environment
- Creative thinking and ability to improvise when needed
- Polished, professional telephone presence
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- NOTE: 3-5 years of Recruiting or Sales expertise in an inside or outside sales environment is HIGHLY ATTRACTIVE. A Bachelor’s Degree is as well, but certainly not required.