POSITION TITLE: Recruiter – Healthcare Industry
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
The Royster Group, Inc. is a leader in providing executive search and professional staffing services in the private and public sectors, and healthcare industry. Royster’s goal is to help organizations fill their human capital pipeline with highly qualified leaders and healthcare providers at all levels of the organization. Our core values of Customer Service, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Respect drives all aspects of our business.
We are seeking a recruiter with extensive experience sourcing physicians, advanced practitioners, nurses and allied health care workers in both the commercial and public sectors. The successful candidate will be very knowledgeable in employing traditional sourcing strategies as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. In addition, the recruiter will be skilled at building and maintaining relationships with healthcare providers to gain knowledge and generate referrals. The recruiter plays a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the highest quality healthcare professionals for our clients.
- Identify qualified healthcare professionals through various traditional and digital sourcing methods.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process, from sourcing, to screening, to interviewing culminating in negotiating a job offer.
- Ensure thorough understanding of both the client’s hiring needs and market conditions in order to develop successful recruiting strategies.
- Employ high-touch customer service approach to deliver a great experience to both candidates and clients.
- Capturing and maintaining accurate and up to date candidate information in company’s applicant tracking system.
- Managing a high volume of open positions and providing timely updates and reporting against productivity goals.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts in the ATS System (PCRecruiter) to continually build a pipeline of top talent for hard to fill positions.
- Communication – Having the ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade intended audiences.
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence.
- Results Focus – Exceeds goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles.
- Analytical Thinking – Be able to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Initiative – Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed.
- Adaptability – Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS:
- Team player with a passion for building relationships and providing exceptional customer service.
- Must be very well organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong organizational skills be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to perform effectively within aggressive deadlines.
- Strong business acumen and ethics.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including influencing and negotiating.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Self-motivated and tenacious with the energy to withstand setbacks.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to quickly analyze situations and recommend solutions.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- Relevant credentials will be considered. AIRS CIR, ACIR, CSSR, CSMR or ECRE certification a plus.
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting preferably in the federal government contracting and/or healthcare recruiting industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge of recruiting systems and applicant tracking software.