- Execute innovative recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates (market research, networking, direct sourcing, referrals, career fairs, association events).
- Manage and close candidate searches to ensure all positions are filled within client timelines and established recruitment metrics are achieved.
- Create and post job openings to company website, social media and other job platforms to generate interest from candidates.
- Conduct phone, video-conferencing, and in-person interviews to screen and interview candidates for skill sets and position suitability.
- Ensure communication with candidates is prompt and professional at all stages.
- Participate in consultative client calls, provide weekly status reports, assess risks/challenges in the recruiting processes, and drive solution-oriented results.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts and strategic partners to leverage for hard to fill positions and positions in remote locations,
- Collect and examine required documents for background checks and credentialing requirements.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Recruitment & Sourcing Expertise – Research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for clients.
- Communication – Having the ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact and persuade their intended audiences.
- Results Focus – Exceeds goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles.
- Initiative – Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed.
- Adaptability – Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Proven ability as a self-starter in sourcing candidates and working with multiple vacancies.
- High learning agility as positions range from entry level to specialized/credentialed positions.
- Ability to use social media tools and deep web search techniques to source candidates.
- Proficient with applicant-tracking systems / other recruiting systems.
- Able to work under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong computer skills with intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Applicant Tracking Systems and web-based tools.
- Ability to work with a team with a high level of professionalism is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate or agency setting.
- Experience in the recruitment of physicians and healthcare specialists is a plus.
- Experience recruiting in the federal government contracting arena is a plus.
The Royster Group, Inc. is a leader in providing executive search and professional recruiting services in the private and public sectors, and healthcare industry. Royster’s goal is to help organizations fill their human capital pipeline with highly qualified leaders and healthcare providers at all levels of the organization. Our core values drive all aspects of our business: Customer Service, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Respect.
Click here to apply online
The Royster Group, Inc. is committed to providing and promoting equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.