The Royster Group, Inc. is a leader in providing executive search and professional recruiting services in the private and public sectors, and healthcare industry. Royster’s goal is to help organizations fill their human capital pipeline with highly qualified leaders and healthcare providers at all levels of the organization. Our core values drive all aspects of our business: Customer Service, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Respect.
As a vital member of the corporate team, the Recruiter is responsible for executing the full cycle recruiting processes including sourcing, screening, interviewing and facilitating offers. We are seeking a highly responsive, customer focused individual with excellent time management and organizational skills who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment.
CORE DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute innovative recruiting strategies to identify qualified candidates (market research, networking, direct sourcing, referrals, career fairs, association events).
- Manage and close candidate searches to ensure all positions are filled within client timelines and established recruitment metrics are achieved.
- Create and post job openings to company website, social media and other job platforms to generate interest from candidates.
- Conduct phone, videoconferencing, and in-person interviews to screen and interview candidates for skill sets and position suitability.
- Ensure communication with candidates is prompt and professional at all stages.
- Participate in consultative client calls, provide weekly status reports, assess risks/challenges in the recruiting processes, and drive solution-oriented results.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts and strategic partners to leverage for hard to fill positions and positions in remote locations,
- Collect and examine required documents for background checks and credentialing requirements.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Recruitment Expertise – Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy. Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc. Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Collaboration and Teamwork - Work collaboratively within the organization. Strategies that effective teams use, communication and conflict resolution skills, and how to build collaborative relationships that improve external relationships, interprofessional relationships, and organizational relationships.
- Communication – Provides clear, concise information to others in verbal, written, electronic and other communication formats for public and organizational consumption.
- Results Focus – Exceeds goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles.
- Ethical Practice – Maintains confidentiality and acts with personal, professional and behavioral integrity.
- Critical Evaluation – Makes sound decisions based on evaluation of available information. Assesses the impact of changes to law on organizational human resource management functions. Analyzes information to identify evidence-based best practices.
- Initiative – Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proven ability as a self-starter in sourcing candidates and working with multiple vacancies.
- High learning agility as positions range from entry level to specialized/credentialed positions.
- Ability to use social media tools and deep web search techniques to source candidates.
- Proficient with applicant-tracking systems / other recruiting systems.
- Able to work under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong computer skills with intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Applicant Tracking Systems and web-based tools.
- Ability to work with a team with a high level of professionalism is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in a corporate or agency setting.
- Experience in the recruitment of physicians and healthcare specialists is a plus.
- Experience recruiting in the federal government contracting arena is a plus.
The Royster Group, Inc. is committed to providing and promoting equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply online