The Recruiter will conduct telephone interviews to qualify manufacturing candidates and assess their interest. In this role you will interact with Executive Recruiters, Account Managers, and Hiring Managers to understand the current and future needs of the organization, directly impacting the successful selection and timely placement of critical positions. This position will manage a high number of requisitions and high volume recruiting.
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed)
- Manage high-volume logistics recruiting (CDL drivers, warehouse, etc)
- Craft and send recruiting/marketing emails
- Coordinate with hiring managers to determine position requirements, process, etc.
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Proven work experience as a talent sourcer, recruiter or similar role
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Able to identify and contact prospective candidate through a variety of sourcing techniques, with networking and cold calling required
- Ability to network with individuals at various levels and have meaningful conversations to gauge mutual interest
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and work with a sense of urgency in a highly dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in positions requiring communication with a broad and diverse audience.