Are you looking for stability, growth and a fantastic work environment?
At our client they offer you the opportunity for immense growth and development. Our client family drives their own success, with their hard work and dedication they create a very strong work ethic. Their willingness to excel makes for an awesome working environment.
They believe in enhancing their brand through their people. They embrace the diversity in their employees and together they encourage a culture of respect for others.
BPO Bulk Recruiter
Duties and responsibilities:
- Screening, sourcing and processing a high volume application.
- Posting job advertisements on all recruitment portals.
- Interview job seekers and prepare shortlists of candidates
- Prepare resumes and correspondence for suitable applicants to be interviewed by the relevant hiring managers.
- Receive and record job vacancies.
- Organise advertising, interviewing and selection processes for recruitment campaigns.
- Conducting all background checks (references, criminal checks, credit checks, education checks etc.)
- Daily update of recruitment trackers and databases.
- All administrative tasks related to Recruitment.
- Matric (National Senior Certificate)
- Clear Criminal Record
- Minimum of one year proven track record in bulk recruitment in a call centre or BPO.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- High level of professionalism, confidentiality, efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a highly pressurised, target and timeline driven environment
- Ability to work well, both in a team and individually
- Flexible, self-motivated and proactive
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- A fast learner who easily adapts to change
Monday to Friday, 11h00 till 20h00
Basic Salary of R12,000 with a discretionary commission based on successful & timeous placements.
Basic Medical Insurance & Emergency Assistance Cover after 3 months.
Access to E-Learning portal with over 100 courses.
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202034 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.