Position: Recruiter (Entry Level)
Duration: Full Time
Location: Steeles Ave. East/HWY 404
Be a part of our Training Program. We will teach you how to recruit, source and engage talent. Lot's of growth opportunities.
The role holder will be responsible for end to end delivery of prospective candidates to active roles in Scout (VMS) by sourcing potential candidates on social media and reaching out to prospects via email or phone. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent communication skills to interact with candidates and internal teams. You should also be familiar with online and offline sourcing techniques, like networking at career events and searching for potential hires through resume databases.
- The role holder will be required to externally source candidates directly through a number of different channels, including referrals, market mapping and insight led work
- Send recruiting emails to passive candidates and follow up when necessary
- Browse resume databases and portfolio sites
- Join social media groups and professional networks and interact with potential candidates
- Ability to provide advice and insight into candidates, and their experience, background and compensation expectation. Ability to ‘broker’ deals with complex candidates from different regions and companies
- Maintain organized databases with candidate’s date (PCR)
- Use Boolean search to look for qualified candidates
- Conduct benchmark research on compensation and benefits for various positions and seniority levels
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and techniques
Impact on the Business
- By the very nature of the role, the goal is to be averaging 2 Placements/week
- Building the database with quality candidates
- Building pipelines and rollups
- Finding niche and working with clients that will hire the right candidates.
- Building Robertson/Prime Hires Brand.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Clients on Scout.
- Passive Candidates
- Management team.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Work in collaboration with team & other Robertson/Prime Hires business lines to ensure the hiring strategy is executed.
- Interview and Assess candidates
- Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and persuasion abilities (particularly when making calls and sending recruiting emails)
- Hands-on experience with sourcing tools (e.g. databases, job boards and portfolio sites)
- Self-Starter, eager to learn
NICE TO HAVE:
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing techniques (including Boolean search)
- Previous work experience as a Headhunter, Recruiter or similar