endevis is a rapidly growing national provider of comprehensive talent acquisition solutions. We specialize in quickly sourcing top talent for clients on a local and national scale. With a keen attention to detail, a client-centric approach, a passion for innovation, and a reputation for attaining results, endevis consistently delivers candidates who are highly-compatible with its clients' skill-set specifications, experience, and culture in a timely-manner.
The Recruiter will play a strategic and integral part within the organization’s Professional Contract Staffing (PCS) practice and have direct reporting into an Account Manager.
You will manage the candidate relationship and be responsible to locate, source, and recruit appropriate professional level technical talent per our clients’ requests—including Finance & Accounting, Administrative, Engineering, IT, and more. You will have the following primary duties:
- Maintain the highest customer service and delivery to the client
- Conducts external searches through strategic sourcing (networking, cold-calling, etc.)
- Develops and implements sourcing strategies to find and attract desired passive candidates
- Identifies and researches new innovative and creative sourcing methods
- Utilizes online social and professional networking sites to connect with potential passive candidates
- Initiate direct call, email, and referral campaigns to market endevis’s opportunities
- Build and maintain relationships with professionals through various networks, including our Applicant Tracking system and social sites.
- Quickly familiarize him/her with various areas within manufacturing and engineering in order to facilitate research to successfully conduct search activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree from 4 year college strongly preferred
- Previous work experience in recruiting is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written.
- Confident telephone manner with no fear of cold calling
- Ability to work at our office building full time
- Strong customer service skills including detail oriented follow up with clients and candidates
- Proficient in the use of the internet for research