Record Retrieval Operations Manager
The Record Retrieval Operations Manager will be responsible for maintaining an open line of communication to acquire the requested records, an Affidavit of No Records, or other necessary correspondence by the ordering client’s due date. The Record Retrieval Operations Manager must be able to maintain consistent organization to ensure all items being requested on each order are accurate and accounted for, and coordinate the obtaining of records by fax, mail, or email.
- Call, establish, and maintain the lines of communication with custodians of record.
- Make regular phone calls and/or contact with each custodian to complete each order
- Escalate the level of communication (intensity) with custodian as order approaches due date
- Send proper notices to each location to elicit production of records in accordance with procedure
- Enter updates into the computer system to document all conversations with custodians, all progress of orders, and all tracking of orders.
- Maintain an organized rotation of all work orders
- Provide quality control for all incoming records when matching to a work order.
- Schedule field jobs accurately and completely.
- Report daily productivity numbers to immediate supervisor through accurate and consistent maintenance of the spreadsheet
- Route work orders to appropriate departments in a timely manner
- Create offsite orders accurately after verifying all information
- Close and forward orders when necessary
- Enter all film breakdowns accurately per protocol
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Highly self motivated and self directed
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly
- Introductory analytical, problem-solving abilities and decision making abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Introductory written, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Some understanding of the internal processes of medical facilities and med-legal terminology
- Multi-tasking skills essential
- Prior work experience in customer service, a call center, medical, legal, or insurance claims office.
Salary range $60,000 - $125,000 + based on experience
Benefits include health and 401K.