Contract Reconciliations Specialist- Vancouver Island
Take your reconciling experience and your problem-solving ability to the next level with this opportunity! If you have amazing analytical skills, like to take on a project and impress with the results you can obtain in very short time, this might be just what you are looking for!
Our client, a manufacturing company is looking for 2 Reconciliations Specialists to join their team on Vancouver Island for a 6-8 weeks contract to lead a special project they have in their accounting team. This family owned company is known for their open and friendly work environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this position will allow you to help identify some area of improvement while implementing some new processes! Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Portfolio and/or cash reconciliation between different internal accounting systems
- Review customer contract, calculate costing and allocate proper commissions
- Independently identify and resolve technical issues with reconciliation tool and file management, analyze and investigate all exceptions in detail
- Liaison with accountants and clients to resolve any issues and discrepancies
- Working closely with the accounting team
- Assisting on special projects and ad-hoc tasks as they arise
Your strengths include:
The ideal candidate will possess analytical and reconciliation skills as well as other following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- At least 3-5 years Canadian accounting experience in experience in dealing with high volume reconciliations and strong knowledge of GAAP
- Working experience in the manufacturing industry is a definite asset
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and working experience with an ERP system (Great Plains or Navision is an asset)
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented able to work with extremely tight monthly and weekly deadlines
- Must be able to demonstrate energy, initiative and cross departmental team building skills
If you are interested in this role, please respond directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (403.457.5888). Please view our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!