POSITION TITLE: Receptionist
LOCATION: (Glenwood Park, 15-mins from Georgia Tech) - Atlanta, GA
THE COMPANY: The Royster Group, Inc. is a leader in providing executive search and professional staffing services in the private and public sectors, and healthcare industry. Royster’s goal is to help organizations fill their human capital pipeline with highly qualified leaders and healthcare providers at all levels of the organization. Our core values of Customer Service, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability and Respect drives all aspect of our business.
JOB SUMMARY: A key member of the team, the Receptionist is responsible for delivering a positive first impression of the Company to external contacts and living out our core value of Customer Service. The role attends to external inquiries from clients, employees and vendors and contributes to the efficient operations of the business. We are a growing company looking for energetic talent to join us.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
- Greet and welcome guest as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Provide basic and accurate company information via phone and email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of appropriate stock.
- Schedule meetings and arrange travel for corporate staff.
- Maintain up to date client contracts database.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Ensure employee break rooms are clean, tidy and stocked with complementary food and beverage items.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying and faxing.
- Attention to Detail - Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small.
- Communication – Having the ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that make an impact.
- Customer Focus - Meets internal and external customer expectations.
- Results Focus – Exceeds goals; pushes self and others for results. Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Initiative –Identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed.
- Adaptability – Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs. Excellent task and time management skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- High School degree with some college preferred.
- Proven work experience as a receptionist, front office representative, customer service representative or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (i.e. printers, phones, computers).
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to a changing environment.
- Work schedule is 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM.
- Proficient with Apple computers and Office 365 for Mac a must.
- Pass a background check.
The Royster Group, Inc. is committed to providing and promoting equal employment opportunities and does not discriminate against any employee or any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply online