Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Responsible for a full range of administrative duties including: telephone coverage, filing, word processing, correspondence, creation and updating of portfolios, photocopying, faxing, greeting clients
What you will achieve in this role:
• Monitoring and ordering office supplies
• Maintenance calls for all machines (copier, printer, fax etc.)
• Preparing courier items for main office and mail items for clients correspondence
• Maintaining the stock room
What you will bring to this role:
• 0-2 years of previous receptionist or office admin. Experience
• Previous CS experience / previous office experience
• Strong attention to detail (candidates must be able to articulate this in their resume/interview)
to work within a financial institution
• Tech Savvy
• Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Knowledge of banking
• University/college is an asset. High school is required.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.