endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Oversee day-to-day activities of the Receiving team; plans and assigns work, enforces, and administers policies and procedures. The chosen candidate will demonstrate excellent organization and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to assign work, enforce and administer policies and procedures as well as recommend improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
- Utilizing D365, Microsoft teams and excel, RF devices, and power lift equipment.
- Confer or correspond with teammates – both on- and off-site to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
- Manages departmental performance measures and provides regular progress reports to management.
- Balances quality, productivity, cost, safety, and morale to achieve positive results in all phases of production; works to continuously improve in all areas.
- Oversees general housekeeping, maintenance, and organization of the departmental area.
- Maintains time-keeping system for hours worked and absenteeism tracking.
- Counsels employees with corrective action situations.
- Attends meetings and participates in projects as required.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Completes and performs other duties/tasks as may be assigned.
- Adheres to all facets of safety policies and procedures.
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be collaborative and willing to implement new and innovative methods for continuous improvement.
- 3+ years distribution, warehousing, and service management experience required.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills, able to motivate employees to achieve desired results.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Must have the ability to move and lift materials and products weighing up to 50 lbs. as needed
- Prolonged sitting and terminal use
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret reports
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, under pressure, and meet deadlines.