Our client is an off-price leader with profitable sales growth over the past 5-years, and plans to open 15-25 stores annually.
The Site Manager plays an essential role in identifying new, expansion, and relocation retail locations for two distinct brands.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Reports to Director of Real Estate. Works closely with brokers, landlords, outside vendors, and departments within the Store Support Center.
- Coordinate site selection and supports the deal-making processes for new projects, relocations, or lease renewals.
- Identify, research, and pitch properties that align with company criteria and specifications.
- Build and manage the pipeline of potential sites in markets identified for expansion to ensure growth objectives are met.
- Oversee the day-to-day pipeline activity, including monitoring and reporting on pipeline progress and partnering with all stakeholders on removing project roadblocks.
- Manage and build landlord and broker relationships, cultivating productive and strategic long-term partnerships that support growth objectives.
- Ensure the company is getting the top broker representation and consideration for sites.
- Monitor and maintain adherence to deadlines and budgets.
- Visit and inspect prospective markets and properties to determine suitability.
- Create site evaluation packages for executive management; evaluate input from all data points, consultants, and team members.
- Work closely with the financial team to build proformas.
- Work closely with the construction and design teams to support the development of construction budgets.
- Establish/ maintain, and drive schedules to ensure we are meeting and filling pipeline objectives.
- Perform ad-hoc strategic and store analysis in support of executive management.
Support the development of a five-year growth plan for markets in alignment with global expectations.
- years experience in a corporate real estate environment spanning multiple states and regions, including experience in market reviews and site acquisition.
- Have extensive contacts in the real estate sector that can be leveraged to get deals to the table.
- Experience in Commercial real estate negotiation, with a preference for retail deals.
- Working knowledge of legal issues relating to real estate development.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects simultaneously with a results-driven approach.
- Highly developed verbal, written, and presentation communication skills; able to communicate with a wide variety of audiences – Strong customer service background and skills.
- Proven ability to build consensus and reconcile adverse points of view.