Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Real Estate Project Manager for immediate, DIRECT HIRE!! This is a chance to join a growing real estate development firm in South Florida that develops mixed-used, multifamily properties. The Project Manager will work directly with Company principals and will be the main point of contact for contractors, architects, and third-party consultants from pre-development through project completion and lease-up. The Project Manager will be heavily relied upon to manage the development process and provided autonomy to deliver on all fronts. There is also a $20k Annual Bonus Associated with this position!!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage, review and approve third party reports
- Provide direction to architects and consultants during design phase to maximize efficiencies
- Coordinating the evolution of civil and architectural plans
- Developing project schedules for seamless coordination between all involved parties
- Assist with all related negotiations
- Developing preliminary construction cost breakdowns of construction costs for proposed projects based on existing site conditions and preliminary information
- Prepare construction reports to project principals
- Reviewing and approve civil and architectural drawings prior to submittal to government agencies
- Manage land-use and permitting process
- Represent Company in OAC meetings
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role at a development or construction firm
- Must be extremely organized and detailed oriented
- Strong knowledge of the commercial real estate industry specifically related to development projects
- Experience in working with municipal government to obtain land-use entitlements and/or construction permits
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment; manage multiple projects simultaneously; multi-task effectively with an attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Project and Excel
- The firm is small and entrepreneurial, candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to work with little supervision
****This person will have the opportunity to be groomed/positioned to be in line for an upcoming Chief Operating Officer (COO) Role****
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on Instagram @_flybridge_staffing_ & Twitter @FlybridgeJobs to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!