Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Real Estate Analyst for a rapidly growing Real Estate Development firm in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. This position is DIRECT HIRE and would be an opportunity for someone who is looking to grow their knowledge and career. It is not your typical "Corporate" environment, but a fun team that works hard and is rewarded for it. This position offers up to a $20k annual bonus!!!! Our client develops mixed-use, multifamily properties in South Florida. Most projects will require an understanding of public and government finance programs. You will work directly with Company principals and be relied upon for analytical valuation work, book-keeping, processing financials, research, information gathering, creating presentations, preparing reports, asset management and representing our Company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proforma modeling
- In-depth understanding of valuation techniques
- Property Research (Zoning, use, density etc)
- Market Research (statistical analysis, area rental and sales comps, etc)
- Book Keeping
- Property Asset Management
- Organize and assist in diligence process
- Develop understanding of municipal finance tools, low-income housing tax credits and various HUD and multifamily loan programs
- Assist in creation of marketing materials and presentations
- Managing multifamily assets, analyzing operating expenses, developing leasing strategies, branding
- Preparing financial reports to lenders
- Preparing investor reports
- Must have strong understanding of real estate.
- Accounting background is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in real estate and financial sector.
- The ideal candidate for the position must possess superior analytical, organizational as well as effective written, verbal and internal communication skills
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Office including Excel, PP & Word; have strong attention to detail, superior work ethic, and initiative to tackle assignments and see them through to completion.
- Must be a self-starter; we are a flat, entrepreneurial organization, this role has tremendous upside potential.
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on Instagram @_flybridge_staffing_ & Twitter @FlybridgeJobs to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!