Title: Rail System Integration Manager
City: San Mateo
Job Type: Direct-hire
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Commercial Control Manager to work on-site with our client, a world-class Construction Management company.
This is a direct-hire position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.Job Description:
Responsible for translating the client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for a very large complex solutions and integration. He or she will collaborate with a diverse team of engineers and work in a dynamic and fast-pace environment.
Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains enterprise-wide solutions to total system.
Analyzes and identifies all or part of a project's existing systems requirements, taking into consideration the special technology needs.
Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system.
Provides direction for design activities.Qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years of in rail systems integration involving OCS, traction power, rail signaling, communications, and rail vehicles; general rail systems expertise.
- Understanding of technical systems elements related to CBOSS PTC
- Expertise in 2x25 kVAC electrification rail transit experience coordinating systems design with multiple rail systems design disciplines, construction contractors, and 3rd party stakeholders including active, operating railroad
- Systems Integration Lead on at least one rail transit, Design-Build project of similar complexity
- California PE license
- A degree in Engineering or related field position
- Demonstrate leadership ability.
- Relevant experience of transit construction management preferred
- Coordinating and compiling responses to action items
- Identifying integration issues and coordinate to resolve them
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate effectively in the site environment.
- There will be frequent nights and weekend work schedule.
- Base Salary
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits.
- Employer Contributions to 401K Pension Plan [to 4% max]
- Vacation/Sick pay in accordance with Company Policy.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Our client is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer. They promote a drug free workplace and utilize the government’s E-Verify process.