Euravia North America, a member of the Magellan Aerospace group, has an exciting opportunity for skillful and knowledgeable Engine Shop Technician. Specializing on the Rolls Royce 250 (RR250) mode, the successful candidate will support and carry out MRO operations on-site and play an important role in the site's operational goals. Compensation
Euravia offers excellent career opportunities, competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages. Starting salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
- Remove and install aircraft subsystem assemblies such as engines, rotors, gearboxes, transmissions and mechanical flight controls
- Engine system repair, inspection, fuel system installations, rigging and weight and balance
- Use jigs, fixtures, tracking and balancing equipment, hoists, dollies, cranes and special tools and test equipment necessary in the performance of assigned duties
- Operate the proper tools, machines, and other mechanical equipment in the performance of assigned duties
- Completes and maintains records and reports as functional assignments require
- Carry out other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 5+years of MRO experience, at a Part 145 repair station
- Prior experience as a Turbine Engine Mechanic with an emphasis on overhaul, repair, and troubleshooting of RR M250 series engines
- Knowledge and prior work in PT6 engine will be considered an advantage
- General understanding and willingness to learn applicable company processes and procedures pertaining to a Part 145 repair station
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, defense and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name "Magellan Aerospace Corporation" in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!