RR M250 Engine Technician
Greater Toronto Area
Euravia North America
Magellan Aerospace is looking for an RR M250 Engine Technician to work from Euravia North America, which is one of Magellan's divisions located in Glendale, Arizona. Candidates must be willing to relocate at their own expense and must be eligible to work in the United States of America. This is an exciting opportunity for a skillful and knowledgeable person specializing on the Rolls Royce 250 Series. The successful candidate will support and carry out MRO operations on-site and play an important role in the site's operational goals.
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value.
Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual and invest in our employees.
When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Euravia offers excellent career paths with opportunities to evolve into various leadership roles, very competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages. Starting salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
- Remove and install parts and assemblies such as turbines, compressors, and gearboxes.
- Comprehends and follows all applicable Rolls Royce technical instructions and data.
- Use jigs, fixtures and balancing equipment, hoists, dollies, cranes and special tools and test equipment necessary in the performance of assigned duties.
- Complete and maintains records and reports as the functional assignments require.
- Carry out other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 5+ years of MRO experience, at a Part 145 repair station
- Prior experience as a Turbine Engine Mechanic with an emphasis on overhaul, repair, and troubleshooting of RR M250 series engines
- General understanding and willingness to learn applicable company processes and procedures pertaining to a Part 145 repair station
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Magellan Aerospace is committed to an inclusive working environment and equal opportunities for all. We welcome all applications without regard to social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or religious belief, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law)
Magellan Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.