Euravia North America, a member of the Magellan Aerospace group, has an exciting opportunity for skillful and knowledgeable Engine Shop Technician. Specializing on the Rolls Royce 250 (RR250) mode, the successful candidate will support and carry out MRO operations on-site and play an important role in the site's operational goals. Compensation
Euravia offers excellent career opportunities, competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages. Starting salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
- Remove and install aircraft subsystem assemblies such as engines, rotors, gearboxes, transmissions and mechanical flight controls
- Engine system repair, inspection, fuel system installations, rigging and weight and balance
- Use jigs, fixtures, tracking and balancing equipment, hoists, dollies, cranes and special tools and test equipment necessary in the performance of assigned duties
- Operate the proper tools, machines, and other mechanical equipment in the performance of assigned duties
- Completes and maintains records and reports as functional assignments require
- Carry out other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 5+years of MRO experience, at a Part 145 repair station
- Prior experience as a Turbine Engine Mechanic with an emphasis on overhaul, repair, and troubleshooting of RR M250 series engines
- Knowledge and prior work in PT6 engine will be considered an advantage
- General understanding and willingness to learn applicable company processes and procedures pertaining to a Part 145 repair station
Magellan Aerospace is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employees. Magellan’s policy states that the use of face masks is mandatory, this is consistent with applicable legislation and guidance from occupational health and safety regulators. All employees and visitors who enter our premises are screened for COVID-19 symptoms and are required to practice social distancing at all times. We have ensured that hand-sanitize stations are easily accessible and enhanced cleaning schedules have been implemented on a daily basis. Magellan supports public health guidelines and encourages employees to get vaccinated. Although mandates are not a requirement at Magellan, this may be subject to change and offers of employment may be contingent on vaccination status with respect to changes in legislation.
Magellan Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.