Based in Glendale Arizona, Euravia North America, a member of the Magellan Aerospace group, has an exciting opportunity for skillful and knowledgeable Engine Shop Technician. Specializing on the Rolls Royce 250 Series, the successful candidate will support and carry out MRO operations on-site and play an important role in the site's operational goals.
Euravia offers excellent career paths with opportunities to evolve into various leadership roles, very competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages. Starting salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
- Remove and install parts and assemblies such as turbines, compressors, and gearboxes.
- Comprehends and follows all applicable Rolls Royce technical instructions and data.
- Use jigs, fixtures and balancing equipment, hoists, dollies, cranes and special tools and test equipment necessary in the performance of assigned duties.
- Complete and maintains records and reports as the functional assignments require.
- Carry out other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 5+years of MRO experience, at a Part 145 repair station
- Prior experience as a Turbine Engine Mechanic with an emphasis on overhaul, repair, and troubleshooting of RR M250 series engines
- General understanding and willingness to learn applicable company processes and procedures pertaining to a Part 145 repair station
Magellan Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.