Flybridge Staffing is currently looking for an RPA Developer 1 (Robotic Process Automation). The Developer acts as a knowledge resource for the development and support of the in-house IVR application and automation processes using industry standard tools. The role comfortably interacts with various level of technical and business organizational hierarchy. Responsible for working with external vendors to maintain the applications running on the in-house IVR platform and assisting with the smooth operation of the platform. The RPA Developer would be required to be onsite 50% of the time whenever the client returns to the office, must be local to South Florida.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with business units to understand requirements, present recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Support the overall strategic direction of the telecommunications department.
- Participate in the design, documentation, implementation, and support of all IVR applications on the in-house platform.
- Work with the IT telephony and development team to integrate IVR with back-end applications and databases.
- Monitor proactively, report and analyze the IVR infrastructure.
- Participate in the design, documentation, implementation, and support of all RPA automation applications.
- Consult with business partners to act as a knowledgeable resource to assist in defining scope, budget, and schedule estimates for IVR development projects.
- Support business objectives and align with company goals.
- Partner with project management resources to develop application requirements for IVR RFPs.
- Assist with the planning, design and implementation of tools, utilities, monitoring and documentation of the IVR platform.
- Provide tier 2 support to other team members.
- Facilitate workflow between network, security, and other groups within IT.
- Create and maintain system documentation including system requirements, design, implementation plans, project financials and infrastructure standards.
- Collaborate on the creation and operation of processes for daily support, management, troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, and backups for the environment.
- Monitor, identify and make recommendations on correcting any system capacities and any performance issues with the IVR infrastructure. Take corrective actions to ensure a reliable and stable platform across our enterprise.
- Collaborate with all IT management, staff, and external vendors for voice infrastructure installations of software upgrades.
- Collaborate with service desk staff and end-users to resolve trouble tickets.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication or equivalent working experience
- Minimum of one years’ experience in a role responsible for either IVR or RPA application support
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate on disaster recovery planning and testing to identify gaps, corrective action and risk options.
- Coordinate and perform telecom audits as needed.
- Responsible for compliance with all federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations affecting Company.
- Responsible for participating in quality assurance, compliance and in-service and continuing education activities as requested by Company.
- Must possess strong familiarity with office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please send your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs!