This position carries out all geriatric nursing care, treatment and services in a professional and prescribed manner within the scope of license and in accordance with the physician’s orders.
This is a full-time, 36 hour/ week position. Shifts are 12 hours.
- Provides a safe, therapeutic and hygienic environment.
- Assigns and oversees duties of subordinate staff.
- Provides a variety of nursing care for infirm Veterans/Members.
- Trains subordinate staff in specific clinical care.
- Observes and assesses patient's behavior and physical condition.
- Administers medical treatment and intervention according to the plan of care.
- Acts as lead or performs limited supervision on an assignment.
- Knowledge of gerontological/geriatric nursing theory and practice.
- Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Valid Arizona RN nursing license.
For more information, contact Ren’e Pelayo at 602 788-5890 x116 or email at email@example.com
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!