Registered Nurse – Emergency Room
McCall and Lee has been engaged by one of our clients in North Carolina to recruit a Registered Nurse for their close-knit team.
If you are a new or experienced RN that is in a position to make a change, this position may be worth a closer look.
Excellent Schools / Low Cost of Living
This community combines the simplicity of small-town life with the luxury of quality facilities that rival many urban hospitals. Our schools continually receive high marks year after year and have some of the lowest student-to-teacher ratios in the country.
This is a community where patients and friends are treated like family. You and your family will find yourselves immersed in the community in no time.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of North Carolina
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligations.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care are provided promptly and effectively.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, apply now, and reach out to the recruiter listed below:
Darrick Nelson Executive Recruiter
Main 512 795 2000 x13 Office 803 830 6600