Registered Nurse – ADVS
This is a great position for someone that wants to serve Veterans in need.
The Registered Nurse (RN) shall be responsible for performing services that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide services such as treatment regimens and the delivery of medications as prescribed by a medical provider or under the guidelines of the Emergency Response Orders and Nursing Treatment Protocols.
- As needed, assess chronic, acute and emergency health care needs of patient or resident’s, and document accordingly in the patient or resident’s medical rec
- Knowledge of communicable disease principles and understanding of Center for Disease Control (CDC) Occupational Safety Health Association (OSHA) Guidelines.
- Ability to work with multiple health care disciplines and work cooperatively with the facilities nursing staff.
- Provide services such as treatment regimens and delivery of medications as prescribed by a medical provider or under the guidelines of the Emergency Response Orders and Nursing Treatment Protocols.
- As needed, assess chronic, acute and emergency health care needs of the Veterans/Members, and document accordingly in the Veteran/Member’s medical rec
- Shall hold a current license in good standing privilege to practice as an RN by the Arizona State Board of Nursi
- Shall comply with the Arizona State Board of Nursing Statutes, Rules and Regulations.
- Current certifications for Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Basic Life Support (BLS), meeting the American Heart Association standards.
- Shall be familiar with Occupational Safety Health Association (OSHA) regulations.
- Shall comply with all requirements set by the Joint Commission.
For more information, contact Kim at 602 788-5890 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To see more opportunities, go to www.apnusa.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.