Nurse Manager of Operating Room
Central South Carolina
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Operating Room Manager for a great opportunity in the Central South Carolina area. The ideal candidate will possess 5+ years current experience working in acute care hospital in the Operating Room department and 1+ years of experience working in an Operating Room unit in a leadership role.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Manager of Operating Room
- Assesses the quality of patient care delivered and coordinates patient care services with patients, staff, physicians, and other departments.
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Emergency Room ER program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital’s mission
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction, and conflict management.
- Assists with developing specific departmental goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization.
Requirements of the Nurse Manager of Operating Room
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) required Masters degree strongly preferred
- BLS Required RN License
- 5+ years current experience working in acute care hospital in the Operating Room
- 1+ years of experience working in an Operating Room in a leadership role
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient