Nurse Manager - Case Management
Currently seeking, talented and dedicated Georgia based Case Management Nurse Manager for acute care hospitals nationwide. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and 3 years of experience working in case management.
Requirements of the Nurse Manager - Case Management
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing, BSN preferred
- Current and Valid RN license
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required; BSN strongly preferred Labor Delivery
- 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 2+ years of experience working in a Case Management leadership role
- BLS Required
Responsibilities of the Nurse Manager - Case Management
- Supervise assigned personnel, which include daily work assignment allocation, training, mentoring and problem resolution.
- Oversee good “iCare” core values and customer service, which all employees must follow.
- Recognize impending crisis situations and institutes measures (such as adjusting priorities) to prevent further complications.
- Work in a fast-paced and customer service-oriented environment and to perform duties.
- Evaluates performance and make recommendations to the director for personnel actions.
- Communicate timely with the Director of Case Management regarding any problems, issues or concerns regarding his/her team.