RN - Emergency Room - $65,000/year+ DOE
Sierra Vista, AZ
Under general supervision, provides direct nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process. Performs technical nursing functions and upholds the standards of practice of a professional nurse in caring for patients. Knowledge of theory, principles, techniques, and practice of professional nursing research of preparation, administration, and actions of medications; of treatments and medical procedures; of counseling and teaching techniques; of medical equipment as it relates to patient care.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
- Current RN License in AZ
- Certified in CPR, ACLS and PALS
- Ability to demonstrate clinical competence and maintain current knowledge of caring for all age groups of patients.
- Must be able to move at least 20+ pounds.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal forms.
- $4,500 and 1 week paid for CME annually
- 10 paid holidays
- 15 days of paid vacation per year
- 120 paid sick hours per year with max accrual of 220 hours
- Free medical, dental and vision as well as short-term and long-term disability, worker’s compensation insurance and a standard retirement package.
For more information, contact Christine Hawn at 602 788-5890 ext 123 or email at email@example.com