Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER)
Central South Carolina
Currently seeking talented Emergency Room Nurses for a great opportunity in the Central South Carolina area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year experience working in the emergency room.
**Multiple shifts available. Night shifts heavily preferred.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER)
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required, BSN strongly preferred
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year experience working in the emergency room
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Ability to handle critical care patients
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER)
- Assesses patient's status within identified functional health patterns, management of health, growth and development, oxygenation, activity, etc.
- Is knowledgeable of patient's status during entire length of stay on the patient care unit/or service line.
- Demonstrates clinical skills necessary to support and assist attending and consulting physicians
- Plans care collaboratively with family/patient, physicians and other health care team members. Prioritizes and delegates to health care team appropriately.
- Demonstrates knowledge of events, activities and changes in policies and procedures affecting practice.