Director of Clinical Education – RN
Island of Maui, Hawaii
We are looking to hire a full-time director of clinical education on the island of Maui. We are growing rapidly and looking for clinical expertise in Long-term Care, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation.
Finally, no more worrying about multiple shifts at different locations! One facility, one location you can call home!
Gorgeous communities, with incredible benefits and C - LEVEL growth opportunities!
More about the Position
- Develop strategies and processes to ensure effective delivery of training programs for clinicians.
- Creates and manages the communication strategy for promoting and highlighting key training processes and activities across the organization.
- Contributes to and influences training processes and strategies.
- Collect data regarding proficiency and growth opportunities to determine development needs across the clinical teams.
- Identify emerging solutions to enhance the learning experience and reduce the resources/cost/lead time required to develop and execute training.
- Adapt as needed to change processes and practice in an evolving, ambiguous environment.
Would you be interested in an opportunity of this caliber!?
Please let me know by applying or contacting me directly at Christopher Morales, Director of Healthcare Talent Acquisition, at firstname.lastname@example.org.