Registered Nurse (RN) Coordinator
Women and Children’s Unit and Observation Unit
We are looking for a compassionate leader with experience in labor and delivery and/or med-surg to serve as the RN Coordinator on a women and children’s unit with occasional oversight of the observation unit at a local healthcare facility. This is a full-time, day-shift position.
- Responsible for the coordination of care and ongoing management of the patients in the women’s and children unit and observation unit.
- Lead in facilitating interdisciplinary collaboration in caring for and meeting the needs of the patients in the units.
- Participates in community outreach and education efforts to promote and support the unit.
- Graduate of an accredited school of registered nursing.
- Must possess a current, valid RN license in the state of Nebraska (temporary RN license in the State of Nebraska and compact licenses may be acceptable).
- BLS and ACLS certification is required.
- Additional certifications preferred: PALS, NIHSS, TNCC, completion of CPI.
For more information, please contact Thomas Fitzpatrick at 602-788-5890, ext. 126 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.