REGISTERED NURSE NEEDED!!!
*Great Pay * Great Benefits * Great Perks *
McCall and Lee has been engaged by a Home Health organization to recruit a Full-Time Registered Nurse to join their team. We are seeking a well skilled, highly productive team player to work with their program.
REGISTERED NURSE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse through the State Board of Nursing.
2. Prefer at least one year's clinical experience, in home health, medical, surgical, or critical care.
3. Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
4. Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state.
5. Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
6. Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
7. Self-directed with the ability to work with little supervision.
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The registered nurse makes the initial evaluation visit, regularly re-evaluates the patient's nursing needs, initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions, furnishes those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill, initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures, prepares clinical and progress notes, coordinates services, informs the physician and other personnel of changes in the patient's condition and needs, counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs, participates in in-service programs, and supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
For consideration for this or any other professional position please send your updated resume to:
Andy McCall, Recruiter
Main 512 444 6400 x51
Midwest Office 515 337 2800 (Direct Dial)