If you are ready to escape the hustle and bustle of big city living and want the chance to settle down and enjoy the benefits of a small-town Oregon living, this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
This hospital is in an optimal location for a family to settle down and enjoy the natural beauties of the world. From fishing and hiking, to amazing public schools and sparse suburban feel, this town has all you need to feel right at home.
The RN Circulator is a vital role in any Surgery room. We are in search of an experienced Registered Nurse that has a bit of flexibility in their schedule.
This Hospital is in a beautiful area with award winning restaurants, wine tasting, and plenty of outdoor adventures. If you have been considering a change this is the perfect time to make your move!
- Current Oregon Registered Nurse License
- Obtain BLS within 3 months of hire
- Operating Room experience preferred
- Current peri-operative nursing certificate preferred
- Assists in and assesses Operating Room readiness, table positioning, supplies and supply availability and equipment readiness for a variety of procedures.
- Develops the patient's plan of care and monitors treatment in the operative environment.
- This includes practice of aseptic technique and maintenance of sterile fields as well as correction of breaks in technique for any of the team members.
- Manages patient safety by implementing operative policy and procedures including patient identification, site verification, positioning and counting of sponges, instruments and sharps.
- Takes action to correct deficiencies.
- Ability to work varied shifts is preferred, when taking call a sleep room is provided if needed
For consideration and/or full details, please email resume to:
Aaron Rodriguez - Recruiter