Registered Nurse - RN & LPN
McCall and Lee Healthcare is looking for a Licensed Practice Nurse (LPN) and Registered Nurse (RN) permanent position in the Lake Charles area. Shift is Varied. Perm position…Can include a sign-on for the right candidate.
• High Pay and Bonuses
• Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Guaranteed Hours / Pay
• PTO Program
• 401(k) Plan
Experience is not required. Will train the right candidate. Relo and Sign-on is on the table.
Valid professional license within the state of practice (LA). Preferred experience in a hospital/acute care setting. Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Medical Technologist MT / MLT (ASCP) - Generalist
New Graduates welcome to apply
Finding a balance between work and a fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task. If you appreciate scenic views, fishing, world class golf courses, and affordable housing this would be the perfect place to settle down and become a member of a tight knit community.
Analyzing lab testing is pretty complex. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our MT/ MLT's when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. Love working in lab and analyzing results? Apply with McCall and Lee today!
What you’ll do:
· Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
· Collect biological specimens from patients
· Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
· Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
· Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
· Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
· Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
To Apply Send Resume to:
Jonah Rader Executive Recruiter
Main 512 795 2000 x95 Office 225 416 6222