Registered Nurse - Tele / PCU
We are looking for a highly capable telemetry nurse to analyze medical equipment measurements. In this role, your duties will include studying patient history, administering specialized treatment to critically ill patients, and keeping medical records. You will also be required to update family members on the medical condition of the patients.
To ensure success, telemetry nurses should demonstrate extensive experience in caring for critically ill patients and the ability to work in a highly demanding environment. Accomplished candidates expertly interpret medical technology data and provide their patients with dedicated care.
- Studying patients' medical history, test results, and treatment plans.
- Tracking routine heart rate, blood pressure, and pulse oximetry measurements.
- Monitoring, interpreting, and recording data from specialized medical technologies and equipment.
- Administering medication and performing treatment interventions in consultation with healthcare specialists.
- Maintaining and updating ward charts, patient files, and medical records.
- Instructing Telemetry Unit staff on patient care and treatment plans.
- Collaborating with healthcare specialists and reporting changes and deteriorating conditions.
- 3-5 years of experience as a telemetry nurse in a similar field of specialization.
- Extensive knowledge in interpreting data from specialized electronics and medical equipment.
- Proficiency in recordkeeping and patient management systems, such as PatientTrak and ModDoc HMS.
- Advanced proficiency in administering medication and performing treatment interventions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to advise and support patients and their families.
For more information, contact Sevana at 602-788-5890 x122 or email at email@example.com
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!