Registered Nurse - Med Surg
We are seeking a highly capable medical-surgical nurse to join our team. In this role, you will be providing bedside care for pre-and post-surgery patients, monitoring vital signs, and administering prescribed medications.
To ensure success, medical-surgical nurses should possess extensive knowledge of various health conditions and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. An outstanding medical-surgical nurse will be someone whose expertise translates into exceptional patient care.
- Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans in consultation with healthcare professionals.
- Evaluating medical information, as well as providing direct and individualized bedside nursing care to pre-and post-surgery patients.
- Preparing, administering and recording prescribed medications.
- Adjusting specialized medical equipment as needed, as well as interpreting and recording measurements.
- Monitoring patients' vitals and reporting adverse reactions to medications in a timely manner.
- Collaborating on discharge planning with the healthcare team.
- Answering questions and educating patients and their families on surgical procedures and post-surgery care.
- Maintaining and updating patient files, medical charts, and health records.
To learn more, please contact Sevana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890 ext 122
- State-approved nursing licensure.
- At least two years of experience as a medical-surgical nurse in a similar facility.
- Extensive experience in monitoring a broad range of medical conditions.
- Availability to work shifts that rotate between days, nights, weekends, and public holidays.